Saturday, October 1, 2011

I Challenge You!!!

I am hosting the Font Challenge challenge at Scrapable for the first time this month and I wanted to get the word out.  I hope you will drop by and join in the fun.  I have chosen  a special font, perfect for Halloween. Come check it out!!!


Question:
Why would I want to play along?


Answer:
Each challenge that you participate in at Scrapable earns you points. One point for each layout or two points if the layout uses 90% Scrapable products. (You may use your layout in only one challenge. You cannot receive points for layouts posted to more than one challenge.) Points are accumulated and can be carried over to the next month until you reach a total of 20 points. Once you reach 20 points, you will receive a $5 coupon for Scrapable. With the great prices at Scrapable, you will find lots of things to purchase with that $5!







No comments:

Post a Comment