Thursday, October 6, 2011

Trick or Treat - Get Ready for Halloween!

I guess I'm a bit early with my Halloween kit this year but I had so much fun putting this one together, I just had to get it in the store! There were so many old Halloween photos of my kids when they were young that I hadn't scrapped yet. This kit was made for those photos. I hope it will fit with your photos, too!



Sign up for my newsletter today and get a little something extra to go with this kit! Just fill out your email address in the form on the right hand side of this blog. (Your email address is only used for sending newsletters every 2 weeks so I won't be in you email box every day! I promise.)

As an added bonus, this kit will be 20% off thru Sunday, October 9th so don' miss out on this great price. To receive the discount when you check out, enter the words WEEKEND DISCOUNT in the area that asks for coupons. You will see the discount deducted from your total invoice. Click here to go directly to my store.



No comments:

Post a Comment