Friday, September 30, 2011

Enchanting Layouts...

I am so excited to show you some wonderful layouts using my latest kit, Enchanting.



This gorgeous layout was done by one of the members of the Creative Team at Scrapable. Wanda created this layout of her daughter at Homecoming.


Here's another wonderful layout from CT Krista, who has been very creative with my kits. You will find her layouts on many of my posts. I love the blended photo she used as her background and then used other embellishments in the corner and along the side.


Saskia, one of our newest CTs, created this layout -- her first one for the store. I think she did an amazing job and just had to include this one in my post!


I created this last layout to help me scrapbook some photos that I hadn't scrapbooked yet. This one is from 2003. It shows one of my favorite elements from this kit - the curvy banner. The banner is plain, as shown, and I chose not to add letters to it although you could.

I hope these 4 layouts have given you some ideas to use on your next layout.

Happy Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment