Friday, October 7, 2011

New Layouts from New CT's

I am so happy to have some new ladies on our Creative Team. They have jumped right in and produced some amazing layouts that I am eager to share with you. All of these came from my new kit called Trick or Treat.


The little characters in the kit matched perfectly with these photos that Krista has of her little Boo Crew!
Happy Halloween by Krista

Sara created this adorable candy border with the candy from the kit.

Trick or Treat by Sara

This cute little layout by Renata talks about her family's anticipated trip to Disneyland - Paris! Can't wait to see the photos from that vacation!

by Renata

I created this kit to use to scrapbook some older photos I had of my kids so I just have to show you my layouts!




As an added bonus, this Trick or Treat kit will be 20% off through Sunday, October 9th. Don't miss out on the savings. To receive the discount, enter these words WEEKEND DISCOUNT in the coupon area when you are ready to check out. You will see the discount applied to your total.Click here to go directly to my store!


No comments:

Post a Comment