Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Time for March Challenge...

I am hosting another challenge this month at Scrapable. It is the Photo Challenge. It's an easy one so just check in the Challenge forum  to win points and coupons by playing along with our challenges.

I take sooo many photos at one single event that I tend to make layouts that have more than one photo on them. Are you the same way??? If so, this challenge is for you! The challenge this month is to make a layout with multiple photos on the page. The more, the merrier, in this case. Let's go for a minimum of 3 photos. Go grab your photos and get started. I can hardly wait to see what you create!

Here's the layout I made as an example:


This page was made using my latest kit, The Third Month. Come see what's happening at Scrapable today!

No comments:

Post a Comment