Monday, March 18, 2013

Have you seen these?

The Creative Team at Scrapable is so wonderful about helping me out with layouts using my products. I feel so lucky to have them help me display the possibilities of what you can do with my kits. I don't have a team of my own and I really appreciate all they do. Once in a while, though, they will "sneak" a layout into the gallery and I don't see it for a few days and they don't always get posted. Here are just a few of the ones I haven't displayed on this blog...


This one from Misty uses one of my Banner Templates. I love the layering she did on this border!


Here's another one by Misty using The First Month and showing how her boys "play" together!


Misty again with a sweet layout using Works With His Hands kit. I love the everyday moments feel to this photo and layout. It's the everyday moments that are some of the best pages to look back and reminisce about.


Karla created this adorable layout with my Eye On You kit. It was the perfect kit for the movie they saw!


Sheila created this layout for me using the kit Fresh. I love the clustering she did at the corners of the photo collage!


Renata created this birthday layout using The Third Month kit. I like the clusters she created around the photos.


In this "brothers" layout by Karla, she used one of my templates from the Spring Break Templates pack. The papers and elements on this page are from the latest collab we have at Scrapable called Growing Up With You.


Using that same template but getting a completely different look by using The Third Month kit is this layout by Lori. I love how these two layouts show the versatility of the templates.

To see more wonderful layouts from our team, just go to our gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment