Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Back at it...

Yippee! I got my computer back!

There was a recall on my hard drive and the company replaced it for free but I had to get it done before April 13th. I've known I needed to do this since November, but I never could figure out a "good time" to be without my computer. All they could tell me was that it could take anywhere from 1 to 7 days to fix it! I finally scheduled it to be done and took it in last Thursday night. On Monday afternoon, I got the call that it was fixed and I could come and get it. All I had to do then was reload all 750Gb of data and reload my programs and I would be set!!!

Here I am on Wednesday evening happy to report that everything went smoothly and I am back to work. What does that mean for you??? Well, watch for a new Exclusive on my Facebook Fan page this weekend and a new kit next Thursday. 

In the meantime, I'm designing as fast as I can to get caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment