Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Fourth Month: new kit is available today!

It's almost April and that means it's time for another new kit in my monthly calendar series. Today, The Fourth Month is being released and there have been some additions to this kit. Per request of a few of my customers, I have included calendars and calendar topper QPs in the 12 x 12 size in addition to the regular 9 x 8.5 size that were found in the first 3 months' kits. I originally created the smaller size so that you could easily print them on your own printer, but my customers have said they also like the 12 x 12 size that they get printed at other places. If you purchased one of my first 3 kits and would like the 12 x 12 sizes for the calendars for those kits, please contact me at teresadigidesigns at gmail dot com. I would be happy to get those bigger sizes to you.

Now for the latest kit...


 There was no good way to show these 12 x 12 borders in the kit preview so I gave them their own preview. One of the borders has a spot for two photos. Either of these borders can be used vertically or horizontally and make great page starters!




Details:
11 pattern papers
8 textured solid cardstock
2013 and 2014 calendars now in 2 sizes
2 Calendar topper QPS now in two sizes
52 elements including the 2 borders shown above
Complete Alpha with upper case, lower case, numbers and lots of punctuation extras

You can find this kit in my store today for just $4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment