Saturday, March 23, 2013

Creative Inspirations with Spring Break

I have these wonderful layouts for you to see today created by the Creative Team at Scrapable with a couple of layouts of my own thrown in! I love this kit and I had fun working with it and the Spring Break Templates in creating my two pages.

Let's start with the layouts from the team:


Krista created this darling layout called "best friends". I love the blended photo she used as a background for her two smaller photos and she did a great job clustering around the smaller photos to give them some weight.


This sweet layout was created by Lori. I love how she used a solid background and then sprinkled it with the scatter. The way she "framed" her photo with the different layers of papers and clustered flowers, leaves and string really makes it stand out on this layout!


This is one of the layouts I created using one of my Spring Break Templates that I released earlier this month. Each of the 12 circles can be used for photos or journaling or embellishments.


Here I used another template from the Spring Break pack to scrapbook Senior photos taken a while ago. My, how time flies!

I hope these 4 layouts gave you some inspiration for your next page!

No comments:

Post a Comment