Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Kits Coming...

I was on vacation for part of August and then came back and was bit by the flu bug that kept me from creating for the rest of the month. Now I am on the mend and have new kits coming your way this Thursday.


The kit is called Pearls and Lace and it is a wonderful kit for wedding photos, anniversary photos as well as every day photos. This kit is done in shades of blue and ivory for an elegant look with an embossed specialty paper. Embellishments include several strands of pearls, folded ribbons and lace pieces. I hope you will find many uses for this kit.


In addition to this kit, I have created a QuickPage/Template for this kit. It is done in a PSD format so everything can be moved around, added to or taken out. All you need to do to make a quick layout is add pattern paper.


Look for both of these in my shop today at Scrapable.

If you are a subscriber to my newsletter, you will find these extra specialty papers as your free gift in your newsletter this week. Sign up for my newsletter by Thursday afternoon and you will receive these papers, too.


These three papers are either embossed or debossed with a design giving you a different look for your papers.

Layouts done with these kits will be coming this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment