Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Whisper of Fall Layouts

It's that time of the week to show you what you can do with the elements and papers from my latest kit. I hope you enjoy these creative inspirations...



Layout by Krista

I love how Krista used a large photo for her layout and then a small supporting photo alongside her journaling. Notice the fall leaves border and the gold swirl that she duplicated to make another border. Great page, Krista.


I used the kit to scrapbook fall photos that I took in Durango, Colorado a few years ago. Notice the same leaf border that Krista used is now at the top of my page with bead scatters covering it. Then I took a flower, some leaves and berries and a scalloped leaf border to decorate the left-hand side of my page. The title Autumn Splendor is one word art that is included in the kit.


I used a similar style on this second page to scrapbook some of the fall decorations you will find around my home.

Feel free to scraplift any of these ideas to create your digital page.

Happy scrappin'!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment