Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Challenges at Scrapable

Want to get your scrapbooking creative juices flowing? Try one of the Challenges at Scrapable. Let me give you a run-down on a couple of challenges going on this month.


DESKTOP CHALLENGE: From Penny


Back to school time is here and even though my little babies are all grown up, I like to remember the days when they were small. What better place than my computer desktop! Here is the new desktop challenge for this month along with the freebie calendar grid to use if you'd like.
Click here to go to this challenge at Scrapable.

FONT CHALLENGE: From Miss Mis Designs
I'm sooo picky when choosing my fonts. I love a good fun font, or a clean font, or a handwriting font. I did find out last month that Miss Sara has me beat. She has something like five THOUSAND fonts. That would just confuse me!

I hate to just choose 1 font! So celebrating all the kiddos going back to school here are two to choose from! Use one or both! I chose one for the kid like scribbles and the other cause we've all been in a boring class that made us sit and doodle on our notebooks!



Click here to go to this challenge at Scrapable.





No comments:

Post a Comment