Monday, July 25, 2011

What I love about Digital Scrapbooking

I love the fact that I can go back and scan photos from the past and use them in my digital scrapbook pages. Although I don't have a stand alone scanner, my all-in-one printer does the job for me.


One of the best things about scanning old (1980's) photos is that I can take them and make them better! I have learned some tricks along the way and am pleased with the results of tweaking a few settings in Photoshop to improve my photos.


Here is a layout I did using my new Dive In kit and photos of my oldest son when he was 4. I love making kits that go with older photos. I've never scrapped these because I took these photos before I began scrapbooking. Now with my scanner and knowledge of Photoshop, I can make pages of my kids when they were young.


Here is an example of what I did:




What do you love about digital scrapbooking?

No comments:

Post a Comment