Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Ideas for Layouts

My creative team has been working hard to create new layouts with my products. Let me show you what they have done...


Using my Grad Night kit:



Sue (txncutie) created this page for her daughter's graduation from college.


Brandi (bmccoy05) designed this layout using her own graduation photo.




You can find this layout as a quick page on her blog. Or here is the link to download this free quick page right now.


Using my Open the Door kit:


I have another wonderful layout from Sue using this kit for her ancestry pages. The rusty alphabet and elements really work well with sepia-toned heritage photos.




Brandi designed this page with current photos showing the versatility of this kit.






Hope you enjoyed these new ideas! Watch for more ideas coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment