Saturday, July 9, 2011

Layouts from My Creative Team

Brandi and Arianna both created adorable layouts using my recently released Kraft Kit. While it may be obvious that heritage photos look great with this kit, these ladies have shown how recent photos work well too!


Brandi converted her photo to a sepia tone and it blends very well with the papers.



Arianna created a page with a recent photo that was left unchanged. The white background and neutral colors of the photo make it a great choice for these papers, too.




Brandi also did a layout with the bright Sunshine kit that was released this week. The kit has happy, fun colors in it and she used a couple of photos of her daughter on this page.




I did a Mother's Day layout with this kit using a template that I created. Anyone who signs up for my newsletter before July 15 will receive this template for free! Use the sign up form on the side bar of this blog.

Free when you sign up for my newsletter






Each week I try to give you some layout ideas using my recent kits to get your creative juices flowing. I hope you are finding inspiration from these!

No comments:

Post a Comment