Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Travel Series Begins Today

My new kit this week is the first in a series of travel kits based on my own travels. I found when I got home from my trip, there wasn't a lot of designs to use to create pages for my photos. That's what got me started on designing a travel series.

This first one is called "North to Alaska" and although there are things included that are specific to Alaska, the kit can be used for any area whose countryside has these colors.

I hope you will find several of the destinations in this upcoming series to be useful and I would love to have your feedback on what travel destinations you would like to see in the future. Just leave a comment here on my blog.




This kit was previously released in a slightly different form at my previous store. New embellishments have been added and a clear alphabet has been included with this kit now.

Next in the Travel Series: Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment