Saturday, November 2, 2013

More Eye Candy!

This "Eye Candy" is in the form of scrapbooking layouts using my new kit, Who You Are. Take a look at these great layouts from my creative team and one from me!



One of The Digichick's CT members created this layout for me. Sharon took the colors in her son's shirt and found that they were a perfect match for this kit. I love the stripe paper border at the top and the banner stretching across it. Her clustering around the photo shows it off to perfection! I may be scraplifting this one, myself!!!



This photo is the first thing that caught my eye. Beata created this page and layered items all around and under this photo without it overwhelming the photo itself. It is a beautiful layout!



Renee created this layout using one of my favorite papers in this kit as the background! Then she layered strips on top to bring your eye to the photo and the little arm around her neck. Very nice, Renee!



This layout is mine and it tells the story that was my inspiration for making this kit. In his freshman year of college, one of my son's professors told him he would never achieve his dream. After graduating in another major and working for 8 years, he decided to go back to school to pursue his dream. In the summer of 2014, he will graduate from dental school. The quote on this page is very fitting for his situation. For me, the story behind it is what makes this page special.

No comments:

Post a Comment