Friday, November 1, 2013

Creative Inspirations...with the 11th Month kit

I never get tired of looking through all the wonderful layouts that my creative teams produces with my kits. And I never get tired of sharing them with you! It is always so much fun to see how different the layouts can be from one person to the next all using the same products.

Let's take a look...


I love Krista's fun approach with this kit using a turkey in the title! Pages like this will be a treasure in the years to come for her son to look through and remember his personality at this age.


Lori captured these adorable photos of her children and then used a template from Southern Serenity, a designer at The Digichick, to create her layout. I love the clustering she did throughout the page!


Renee created this calendar page for November. I love the little turkey tucked in among the beautiful clustering that she did on this page.


I love the use of the "Family" frame in this layout by Beata. The clustering around the frame is gorgeous!


Stephanie took the November kit and created this travel page using a template by another designer at The Digichick -- Cornelia Designs. The colors in the photo are a great match with the colors in the paper and embellishments she chose. It's a beautiful page!


Vanessa created this page using a new template also from Cornelia Designs. I love how she took this kit and made a page about she and her husband!


Here's another lovely layout by Renee with photos of her mom and dad and aunt and uncle reminding us to be grateful for each day with our family and to say "I Love You" whenever you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment