Thursday, November 21, 2013

Family Time: Thanksgiving

I think of this time of year as family time. It's a time to gather together and enjoy the special food for the holiday season. In our family, the Thanksgiving dinner menu is written up and discussed and we always end up with way too much food! Everyone has their one special dish that they feel I need to make. But, you know, I wouldn't have it any other way! 

Even though I'm not always good about pulling out my camera for daily photos, I try to makeup for it during the holidays. I will spend a lot of time taking photos of family and food over the next couple of months and I wanted a kit to use again and again.

Here is my go-to Thanksgiving kit appropriately named Family Time: Thanksgiving.


You can find this in my shop this weekend at 30% off! Don't let the weekend pass by without grabbing this sweet kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment