Saturday, November 2, 2013

Digi Scrap Parade Is Up and Available

The Digi Scrap Parade is rolling along and designers are waiting for you along the way. There are 50 stops along the Parade route so be prepared to fill your hard drive!!! Just kidding...maybe only half-fill up your hard drive!

If you haven't seen it yet, here is my part of the Parade. I really liked the colors and theme this time as both a designer and a scrapbooker. I think you will, too!


This mini kit contains 6 papers, an embellished frame, word art quote, ribbon and bow, "Our Life" banner, shaded flower, shaded leaves, and a heart-shaped photo mask.

You can find this and download it at my website.

Here's a little tip: If you are busy shopping all the bargains, let me just remind you that this parade will be available for download through the entire month of November. If you encounter any long waits to download an item along the route, just wait until after DSD to return.


No comments:

Post a Comment