Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall Weather

I am enjoying the cooler weather here and loving the early mornings and evenings when it really cools down. The downside to fall is the shorter days. What's the weather been like in your area?

All this cooler weather has motivated me to keep plugging away at loading previously released kits into my new store at The Digichick. As I'm going back through my kits, I find myself tweaking them here and there by adding more things or slightly adjusting things. It has been interesting to go back and look at some of my early kits. I can see a definite difference in then and now so I've had to make improvements as needed to the older kits. It's a bit time consuming but I think it will be worth it in the end.

As each kit is re-released, it will be offered at a "new release" sale price so be sure to check each week for all the kits in my store!

Watch for a sneak peek of my new kit coming this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment