Thursday, October 31, 2013

Screamin' Deals!!!

Just for DSD I have bundled two of my series so that you can purchase all of the kits made so far for one ridiculously low price during this special DSD weekend.

First of all, I have the "Away For The Weekend" series that includes 3 full size kits and a matching alpha for just $12.00 instead of the combined separate prices of $20.00. But wait, there's more...instead of $12.00 for this bundle, it is only $7.20 with the 40% off sale going on! I told you it was a ridiculous price!!!

Here's what you get:


All this for just $7.20!!! Just click here to find it in my shop.

But I'm not done! I did say there were 2 bundles and here is the second one...


If you have thought about purchasing my monthly calendar series but just haven't done it yet, here is your big chance. This bundle comes with the January to October kits bundled for one price of just $25.00. If purchased separately, these 10 kits would be $55.00! Once again, with 40% off the low price of $25.00, this bundle is now selling for just $15.00 Here's the link to this bundle in my shop.

Don't wait because this deal goes away on Monday, Nov. 4th at 11:59pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment