Friday, October 25, 2013

Creative Ideas with My Sport Is Bowling kit

My CTs have outdone themselves this week with some adorable and unexpected layouts. Take a look...



I love the use of a large photo in this layout created by Beata.


Looks like someone is having a birthday party at the bowling alley in this layout created by Jan!


Renee's grandson just won a certificate for being the Bowler of the Week! 


Here's an award another grandson received for placing 3rd. I love how she included his score on the score sheet paper behind the photo!


This layout is by Krista. I love her use of the blended photo and then the 4 related photos down the center of the page. Cute idea!


I can always count on Lori to create a layout even when she doesn't have photos to match the theme of the kit. Here she created a layout with the bowling kit using wedding and anniversary photos!

Check out my new bowling kit in my shop at The Digichick.

No comments:

Post a Comment