Friday, September 27, 2013

Creative Inspirations from my team

It is so wonderful to have these ladies create amazing layouts to show off their photos with my kits. Check out how they used Friends of Mine in their pages.

Renata scrapped a few of her photos from Disneyland Paris using this kit. Here is her page...


Lori designed this page of her daughter with paper and elements from the kit. I love the clustering of elements and layering of papers that she did.


Creating a true "friend" page, Megan selected these papers and elements for her layout. It's such a sweet page!


Not to be left out, I found this photo of my son and his best friend. They became next-door neighbors (and friends) at age 2 and are still friends 30+ years later. A friend like that is hard to find so I just had to create a page with this photo of the two of them when they were little!


I hope these pages inspire you to get scrappin' this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment