Monday, September 16, 2013

It's Time!

Finally I can reveal what all the secrets are about. It has been hard waiting so long but my vacation to Canada right in the middle of my move slowed things down a bit.

Yes, my move! I have moved to a new shop...The Digi Chick! Besides that, I have edited my name, changed my logo and released new product in my new shop! As you can tell from my new blog header, I have edited my name to be Sweet Boutique Designs by Teresa or just Sweet Boutique for short. I never really had my own logo before and I'm excited about this new one that was developed for me by my mentor at The Digi Chick, Danyale Lewis. Many thanks to Danyale for her patience as I had a ton of questions for her as I made the switch.

You may be wondering why this is good news for YOU! Check out this announcement...


Yep, you read that right! All products are 30% off this week, including my latest release. Stop by my store and check out my new monthly release, The Ninth Month, and grab some of my re-releases all at 30% off.

Stay tuned for more information about all that's happening this week!

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks so awesome with the changes. You did good!!! Good luck with all the newness and remember to have fun! ♥

    ReplyDelete