Friday, September 20, 2013

Creative Inspirations from My CTs

I love the variety of pages I get from my CTs. They always amaze me with their pages and I just have to share them with you. Here's a look at what they did with The Ninth Month kit.



Krista created this wonderful page and used 2 different papers, borders and lots of elements. I love the clustering around the photo!


Renee centered her photo and then built some gorgeous clusters around it to really make it the center of attention.


I love how Beata used the border on the paper and built her layout around it to show it off and to give her photos the attention they deserve. What a lovely layout!


Renee created another beautiful layout with this photo of the sunset, tucking the photo and frame slightly behind a paper.


I love tilted layouts and this one by Beata is exceptional. She did a great job layering papers and embellishments to create a focal point for this fall photo.


Marchien's blended photo is perfect on this layout showing the border and yet still being able to see the photo clearly. I love how she bordered the photo with the zig zag embellishment and then put a smaller version of the photo below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment