Monday, April 29, 2013

More creative inspirations

My latest calendar kit for May is out and I love the different layouts that have been made from it. Let me show you 3 totally different uses for the kit.

 This first one is by me and I found these wonderful photos from a blown glass exhibit that I wanted to scrapbook. I thought the colors in the photos worked well with the colors in the kit.




In this layout, Lori used parts from the kit that worked well with "Mother" photos for a Mother's Day remembrance layout. I love the photos she used and the clusters she created from the flowers in the kit.



Renee took the calendar parts of the kit and created this wonderful calendar to use next month in May. I love the elements she chose and the arrangement she made with those elements.


The kit that was used to create these pages can be found in my store at Scrapable. Just click "The Fifth Month".

No comments:

Post a Comment