Saturday, April 20, 2013

Creative Inspirations

Hi, hope everyone is having a great Saturday! It time to start thinking of outdoor adventures and that's what my last two kits have been about. So far I have 2 kits in the Away For The Weekend series and I wanted to show you more layouts done with each kit.

Let's start by showing you some layouts by my CT's for my fishing kit.



The fun "Fishing Tale"layout was created by Renee.



Lori created this adorable layout but as you can see, there was no fishing going on. These kits are very versatile and can be used for lots of outdoor adventures!

This next group are layouts made with my camping kit.


Renata designed this layout about a Disney outdoor adventure!


This layout by Krista is about the "indoor" camping her boys did even making a indoor campfire! Looks like fun!


Renee created this adorable layout with photos of her grandchildren on an outdoor adventure.

I am so lucky to have these ladies created for me. Be sure to stop by the gallery at Scrapable to see these and more wonderful layouts by the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment