Monday, April 8, 2013

It's been a while...

I have been busy behind the scenes for the past week getting some things ready for you! I have a new kit coming out this week along with a coordinating Facebook Fan Exclusive coming this weekend. I can't wait to share that with you.

Around the 14th of April, check out the Scrapable Facebook Fan page for a Exclusive mini kit from me. I think you are going to like it!

Then in May, I will be the featured Design Diva at Scrapable. With that, you will find an BRAND NEW kit being given away throughout the month. You will find a new download each week on the Scrapable blog. Go check it out right now and learn a little bit about the featured Design Diva for April.

There are still more surprises coming for May so check back so you don't miss out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment