Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fresh Ideas!

Here's a few layouts using my latest kit, Fresh. You can find the kit in my store for just $3.99. It contains 17 papers and 37 elements. Take a look at how my CT and I used the papers and embellishments on our pages.

Renee created this layout that makes me look forward to the spring and summer! She used a new template from designer Template Dreams called Scallop Layers Templates. You can find those templates and more in her store at Scrapable.


I created my layouts from the template I created for February's Template Challenge at Scrapable. Even though it is the same template, I changed things around on the second layout to make them slightly different. Of course, the different papers, embellishments and photos make them look different, too.




I'd love to see any layouts you create with my kits. Just leave a link to your gallery in the comments. Who knows...there might be a reward for you taking the time to share your pages made from my stuff with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment