Saturday, February 9, 2013

Creative Inspirations with Eye On You

I think my new kit, Eye On You, is pretty straight forward on how to make Valentine's with the kit but what about layouts? How would you use it for different layouts?

My CTs answered that question with some wonderful and fun layouts. I even added one of my own. Here's those ideas for you...

Krista created this adorable layout of her pregnant friend and her family. I love the blended photo in this page.


Karla had this perfect picture of her son to go along with this layout. I love how she used the rocket frame on her page!


My page uses the more traditional papers and embellishments from the kit for this "Heart Attack" page.


Hope this gives you some insight into all that you get with this kit. You can find it here for only $3.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment