Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Second Month...calendar kit series

Today I released my second kit in the calendar-making series. It is full of hearts and lace and other Valentine's things but it is perfect for just about anything you want to create a page for. Check it out...

Some of my favorite pieces in this kit is the note card in an envelope that serves as a journaling card and the lace frames and lace border. It's not all frills and lace, though. There are several papers, a frame, buttons, an alpha and other embellishments that would work well on boy pages, too.

Here's the calendar portion of the kit. I've included calendars for 2013 and 2014, 3 quick pages and 3 new icons to mark special occasions on your calendar.


You can find this all in one kit for just $3.99 in my store at Scrapable.

If you missed The First Month, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment