Saturday, January 12, 2013

Creative Inspirations from "The First Month"

I have a few layouts and a calendar sample to show you using the papers, embellishments, calendars and quick pages from my latest kit, The First Month.

Three of my Creative Team members from Scrapable did these layouts for me.



I love this layout by Karla. Her layering around the photo really draws your eye to it. Those little guys look like they are having a great time in the snow!



Saskia used the kit to create this soft sweet little girl page. What a cutie!


Saskia created a second page when she participated in one of the challenges we have going this month at Scrapable. I love her clustering on this page, too!


Renee created this layout using my kit and these new templates from New E Designz at Scrapable. I love the pieced look of this page!




This is a sample of what the calendar would look like using one of the quick pages that is part of this kit. By creating a calendar page such as this one for each kit of the series, you will have a completed calendar by the end of the year, ready to print and give as gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment