Saturday, March 10, 2012

Creative Inspirations with Country Soft

I have some great pages for you to scraplift using my new kit, Country Soft. Take a look at these pages by my designer friend, my CT and me.

This first layout is done by fellow designer, ViolaMoni. I love how she has placed the photo in the frame. When I see layouts like this, I always wonder why I never think to do that!



I love the simplicity of this next layout done by my CT, Karla. The saying works perfectly with the layout. See what you think...


And the last one was created by me as I work my way through photos from when the kids were babies, really. This has always been one of my favorite of my daughter and my husband and I love the way the page turned out using this kit.



Hope you enjoyed browsing through these pages.




















No comments:

Post a Comment