Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 29th Birthday???

I have a kit just for you called Forever Young. Afterall, if you only have a birthday every 4 years, you will be forever young!

This kit was designed in honor of my sister-in-law who is a "leapling". She has had fun with her unusual birth date and in "leap year" birthdays, she is still a teenager this year.

This kit has lots of birthday elements that can be used whether you have a February 29th birthday or not but I've also added in some special elements just for leap year babies.


You can find this kit in my store at Scrapable.

If you signed up for my newsletter, here is the exclusive Forever Young QP that will be included.



 If you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet, take the time right now to use the handy sign-up form found right here on my blog in the column at the right.

Watch for layouts using this kit coming this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment