Monday, February 27, 2012

Creative Inspirations

I have some great pages to show you today using my latest kit, Life As I Know It: February, a collaboration with Designer Girl Scraps.

This first layout is by my collaborator, Ashley, of Designer Girl Scraps.


I like her idea of scrapbooking a page about ourselves.

These next layouts were done some of the great Creative Team members we have at Scrapable. This first one was created by Sheila. The photos of her little girl are adorable and go very well with this kit.


Wanda created these next two layouts. I love her idea of creating a page to document the highlights of a single month.


I really like her use of the kit on this page about her daughter at Flag Camp.



I created this last layout to get some scrapbook photos from a vacation we took last summer.



I hope these layouts will be jumpstarters for your next page!

No comments:

Post a Comment