Friday, July 26, 2013

Ideas for August

What are you scrapping in August??? I don't always scrapbook in order. I pick out what inspires me today and I scrap it. If it happened 5 years ago or 10 or more, I don't care. After all, scrapping time is play time and so I want to do what I want to do.

That brings me to a couple of layouts I did the other day. When I made this kit, (The Eighth Month) I really didn't remember I had baseball pictures to scrap. As I was looking through my photos, though, I came across these from 2009. We had seats that year and attended quite a few games. During a few of the games, I took some fun photos. It was interesting looking back at our hometown team, the Diamondbacks, and seeing how many of the guys were still with us and how many had moved on. Here's the pages I made...





Choose the photos that inspire you and get your scrap on this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment