Saturday, July 13, 2013

Creative Inspirations with Tropical Breeze

When I am reviewing a kit I might want to purchase, I always love to look at layouts done with that kit. It gives me ideas on how I might use it and I get a more detailed look at the papers and elements. With that in mind, here are layouts done by my CTs and me. Hope these spark your creativity!


Wanda created this page and I love the way she mixed the embellishments in some of the photo spots with photos in the others. She used a template from New E Designz (Stitch It Up #18, I believe) to start the design of her page.



Renee got creative with her design and mixed and mashed some papers together to give her the look she was going for. She used one of my Spring Break templates for the basis of her layout.



In this layout by Renata, she let her photos take center stage by using just a few embellishments to highlight her wonderful pictures.




Krista created this layout with these adorable photos and used paper stacks for her background and blended in a photo. She then added a cluster of smaller photos and embellishments at the bottom of her page. I love this layout!


I have been waiting for the perfect kit to scrapbook these photos taken in 2008 and I loved this kit for the job!




Hope you have been inspired by these layouts to make a few of your own this weekend. Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment