Saturday, June 22, 2013

Creative Inspirations for Travel Destination: Mexico

One of the places I have been with my family is Mexico. We have driven there, flown there and cruised there. Is it any wonder that I chose Mexico as one of my destinations for my kits? 

Here's some of the pages my CTs did and I've thrown in a few of mine, too, for you to get your creative mind whirling! Have fun looking through these!


Renee pulled out one of my "Tilted Templates" to make this page about her cruise to the Eastern Caribbean and Mexico. I love all the embellishments she used to highlight her photos!



This page was created with another "Tilted Template". It seems Renee and I had the same idea! This layout is about our visit to the ruins at Tulum.


Our kids loved being in the water during our stop at Playa del Carmen. I used another "Tilted Templates" on this layout but I "straightened" it for something different.


This last layout of mine uses some pieces from the Facebook Exclusive available now on my Facebook Fan page. Be sure to drop by and pick it up!

I've got to show you one more page. This one is by my CT that loves to do something different with my kits. She doesn't always have photos to go with the theme but she creates other pages from the kits showing the versatility of the kit. Here is the layout that Lori did proving her point!


Hope you enjoyed these creations and they will inspire you to make pages this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment