Saturday, June 15, 2013

Creative Inspirations for Father Knows Best

Have I mentioned that I have a great team of ladies that help me show you details about my kits through their layouts??? Well, I do and I am proud of all they do for me.

Here is what they have done with my kit, Father Knows Best.

Wanda created this page using the ticket squares for photos and embellishments. I like the layout with the large photo on the side.


Renata created this layout that lets her photos shine by using a lot of "white space" and minimal embellishments. I like the simplicity of it.


Karla used several of the different embellishments on her page with one main photo. I love the "white space" in this layout, too. I also love the clustering she did around the page and behind the photo.


Renee used the hinges on her page to give the feeling that this is a book cover. She took one of the wordstrips and placed it behind the bookplate showing only the one word she wanted to use. Her clustering of the flowers and string at the center of the page draws you eye to the two photos.


Lori's layout shows off an argyle paper in the background as well as lots of flowers, leaves and wire and confetti. She also used the rusty star to highlight her photos. I love her clustering of elements and layering of papers!



One kit shown 5 ways. I hope these layouts inspired you for your own layout for the men in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment