Friday, October 26, 2012

Layouts with My House

Can I just say that my CT members never cease to amaze me with their creativity!!!

I love how Nicole took this kit and applied it to her life right now, scrapbooking her daughter's "house"!


Krista's blended photo in this layout is perfect. I wish I had good photos of all the places we have lived so I could make a layout for each house and record the memories that made it our home!


Lori created this layout with the phrase "There's no place like home"! I love her photos of the kids in the flower garden.


This last one is a page I made. My daughter is a first time home owner and I created this kit with her new home in mind. She has taken photos throughout the building process so I will have lots of photos to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment