Saturday, October 20, 2012

Creative Inspirations with Romantique

I have 4 pages to show you today made with my latest kit, Romantique. I like the variety in the use of the kit with these. See what you think...

This first one was created by Krista with a photo of her nephew. It is so sweet...




This next one was designed by Lori using a template from Amber Morrison, another designer at Scrapable. I love the clustering she did. Even though she used the same paper background as Krista, the look is much different...



Saskia used another template of Amber's to create this layout with my kit. I love the elements she used!



This fourth one was created by me to commemorate my parents' 60th anniversary back in 2001.



Hope you've enjoyed a look at this kit through these 4 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment