Friday, August 31, 2012

Layouts with Sweet Girl...

I promised you some layouts using Sweet Girl and here they are.

This first one was created by one of my CT members. Krista has 3 boys and has enjoyed making pages with my boy kits this summer but she grabbed this girl kit and made this amazing layout! I love the way she used the swirl with the word "princess".


This next one is by me with my daughter as the subject of this layout. I love adding multi-year photos to one layout to see her through her different ages.


Hope these layouts inspire you to do some scrapbooking this weekend. Feel free to scraplift the ideas shown here.

By the way, this layout of mine uses one of the templates I created for the September Mega Kit collab that I showed you earlier on this blog. Hope you've had a chance to check that out!

No comments:

Post a Comment