Saturday, August 6, 2011

Layouts with Travel Destination: Hawaii

Many times the kits I create are designed to fill a need I have in my own scrapbooking stash. This Travel Destinations series is one of them. It's only natural then that I have used my own kit to design page layouts. Here's a couple I would like to share with you.


credits:
Bi-Templates Set 4 by Kristmess Designs

At our hotel, they had strung hammocks between palm trees all over the property. We took advantage of that and created a "photo shoot" with the hammock right outside our room.

credits:
  Single Page Layout Templates Set2 by Kristmess Designs

The gorgeous hibiscus flowers that you find in Hawaii are some of my favorite flowers. That's why they are the main element on this page. I loved using the little postcard and postage stamp as a journaling spot!

I hope these pages have given you some ideas for your Hawaiian layouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment