Thursday, December 20, 2012

Facebook Questions

Have you left me a comment on my Facebook questions? I am loving the responses I am getting. In case you are not on Facebook, let me repeat the questions here and please feel free to comment at the end of this post. Leave a comment about any of the questions...

Question #1: What would you like as Exclusives here on my blog?

Question #2: How often do you purchase layout template kits?

Question #3: What are your "must haves" in a kit? List as many items as you want. Ideas might be: flowers, ribbon and alpha or strings, themed elements and tags

Question #4: What are your favorite color combinations? List as many combinations as you'd like but try to keep each color combination to 2-3 colors.

Question #5: What kits are you hoping to find in the new year? Be as specific as you can. Examples might be: Valentine's kits for kids or birthday kit for adults

No comments:

Post a Comment