Saturday, September 8, 2012

Creative Inspirations with It's A Beautiful Day

I have  some new pages to show you that were created by my designer friends and CT's at Scrapable using my latest kit It's A Beautiful Day!


This one was created by Monica of ViolaMoni. Monica is a designer at Scrapable who calls Italy her home. Besides the page layout, she created the cluster seen on this page and allowed me to include it in the goodies my newsletter subscribers received this week!


Bev, the owner of Scrapable created this page with my kit saying that she loved the colors and she used it in the September Scraplift Challenge at Scrapable. She shared it with me and I just had to show you!


This layout was created by one of my CT's at Scrapable. Karla did a great job with the clustering to highlight this adorable photo!


Saskia used these wonderful photos with the kit and created this beautiful page. It's the kind of layout I imagined when I created this kit!


This is the page I made with the kit. I have so many photos I want to create pages with and these photos worked well with the colors in the kit.

I hope these pages have given you inspiration for your own layouts that you want to create!


No comments:

Post a Comment