Friday, July 13, 2012

Creative Inspirations for "My Guy" kit...

With three guys in the family, I find myself with a lot of masculine photos that I need to scrap. Just recently, those three guys went Bungee Jumping while we were on vacation. Viola! This kit was perfect for those photos.  Take a look...





I made these pages to go side-by-side for a two page spread in my scrapbook. I love the look I get when I do that. You can get the same look just by creating your first page and then flipping it to do the second page. Add different photos and you have a two-page layout! Another idea that I did on this page was to create a layered title by wrapping the string in and around my letters. That technique was in one of the workshops that we had at Scrapable these past ten days. If you missed our Digi Summer Getaway this time, be sure to watch our forum for upcoming events!


My CT, Krista, used this kit with photos of her two little guys showing that it works well with the younger set, too!



I love the woodgrain papers in this kit and Krista showed one of them off to perfection!

Hope you will stop by my shop at Scrapable and take a look at this kit and the rest of my products in the store.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment