Friday, June 8, 2012

Creative Inspiration for Not Too Shabby

I have a few layouts made with my new kit, Not Too Shabby, that I wanted to show you today. A couple of the layouts feature the clusters, borders and alphabets from the bundle.

This first layout was created by one of the members of the Creative Team at Scrapable. I love the soft blues of this page with the adorable photos of her little boy! She created her layout using a template from Amber Morrision Designs at Scrapable.


These next two layouts were created by me. This layout gives you a good view of several of the papers in the kit. Also, the frame used on this page is from the bundle.


This layout shows two of the borders, one of the alphabets and more papers.


I hope these layouts have given you some ideas on how you want to create your next layout. Be sure to check out the bundled kit in my store at Scrapable.

No comments:

Post a Comment