Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Templates in my Store and a Sale!

I have 4 new templates in my store this week for you. If you have never used a template before for your layouts, try these. A template can make your scrapbooking time so much more productive because you don't have to think about how to arrange the elements and photos on your page. Just clip papers and photos into place and add your own embellishments or recolor the ones used in the template.


Here's some examples of layouts created with these templates:


This layout was made with the first template by turning it 90 degrees. By rotating the templates, you can get lots of new looks from just one template!



This is the third template and I love this one for landscape photos. The large opening gives you plenty of room to show off the scenery. Then I added places underneath for more detailed photos. You can always just fill those spots with pattern paper, too!




This template is a great template to turn and get a different look. I used it in it's original position but if your main photo was a vertical one, you could easily accomodate that type photo by turning the template and still have a great layout!


Stop by my store and pick these up for your weekend scrapbooking projects! These templates are 25% off until May 20th so don't delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment