Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Quick Photoshop Trick

Marcie added this post on Monday over at the Digital Designer Shop blog. I am always amazed at how these tips and tricks are seemingly endless and I love reading posts like this to see how many of them I know about. Did you know this one???



marcie
Manic Monday Photoshop Tips: Cycle through all open documents    
      
Hello! Can you believe it’s only 5 days until Christmas? Today’s tips is a simple but powerful keyboard shortcut to help you cycle through your open documents. Just press control-tab (on both PC and a Mac) multiple times to cycle through all of the documents that are currently open in Photoshop.  That’s it!

I'm taking next week off so there won't be a blog post next Monday but I’ll see you back here on Monday, January 3, 2011!

Have a very Merry Christmas,
Marcie

No comments:

Post a Comment